WWE Hell In A Cell 2018: Live Results And Updated Match Card
It’s time for WWE superstars to be completely enclosed by a giant chain-linked cage. Coming to the AT&T Center in Dallas, Texas today is WWE’s latest event, Hell in a Cell. Superstars from both Smackdown and Raw will battle it out at this PPV, and a few of their matches will take place in the dreaded Hell in a Cell match.
The PPV is coming to the WWE Network and PPV today, airing at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET / 12 AM BST (Sept. 17), with a Kickoff show starting one hour prior. Multiple championships will be on the line, but surprisingly, neither the Intercontinental nor United States Championships will be defended at this show.
However, there are still six title matches to look forward to, including Roman Reigns taking on Braun Strowman in a Hell in a Cell match for the Universal Championship, in which Mick Foley will be the special guest referee. Additionally, Samoa Joe takes on AJ Styles for the WWE Championship all while trying to become the new dad in the Styles’ household. That’s been one really weird storyline. There have been a lot of rumors for the PPV, some of which have been confirmed, and if you want to know our take on the show before it happens, we have predictions for every match.
Check out the match card below. The matches may not happen in the order listed. In case you’re not caught up, don’t worry; we put the final results in spoiler blocks.
- Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell match)
- Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntrye (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (Raw Tag Team Championship)
- Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
- The New Day (c) vs. Rusev & Aiden English (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
- Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch (Smackdown Women’s Championship)
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women’s Championship)
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe (WWE Championship)
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Hell in a Call match for the Universal Championship with Mick Foley as guest referee)
Kickoff Show begins at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET.