Remakes are a tricky business, especially for a game like Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap. Originally released on the Sega Master System in the console's waning days, the game didn't get a lot of attention in North America in the 80s, but it won over th ...
- Belgium Rules Loot Boxes As Gambling, Wants Them Banned In Europe November 22, 2017
- Disney/Pixar’s John Lasseter Takes Leave Of Absence In Wake Of Sexual Harassment Allegations November 21, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Review: DC And The Watchmen Finally Meet November 20, 2017
- The Latest Fortnite Battle Royale Update Is All About Balance November 19, 2017
- Zelda Wins Game of the Year at 2017 Golden Joystick Awards