Remakes are a tricky business, especially for a game like Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap. Originally released on the Sega Master System in the console's waning days, the game didn't get a lot of attention in North America in the 80s, but it won over th ...
- Fortnite Updates Will Make Victory Less About The “Just Build lol” Strategy June 22, 2018
- The Coalition is dumping the “Of War” with Gears 5 June 21, 2018
- Pre-ordering Dragon Ball FighterZ On Switch Gets You A Rare SNES Game
- PUBG Mobile Update Out Now, Adds First-Person Mode And More June 20, 2018
- Pokemon Go July Community Day Details Announced, Features Squirtle June 19, 2018