Last year, Marriott placed portable charging stations throughout lobby areas of 29 of its hotels. The units, made by Kube Systems, allow guests to recharge up to six phones or tablets, using a variety of built-in connectors including USB, Micro USB, Apple ...
- Hatred – GameSpot Plays May 28, 2015
- Watch BioShock, Skyrim, and Counter-Strike Get the Lego FPS Treatment May 27, 2015
- Lords Of The Fallen ‘Game Of The Year Edition’ Coming Next Month
- Sega vs. Nintendo: A History of the Epic Video Game Rivalry May 26, 2015
- Gaming Deals: $40 Bloodborne, $20 Destiny, $400 PS4 + Free PS Plus, Headset May 25, 2015