Last year, Marriott placed portable charging stations throughout lobby areas of 29 of its hotels. The units, made by Kube Systems, allow guests to recharge up to six phones or tablets, using a variety of built-in connectors including USB, Micro USB, Apple ...
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Review August 29, 2015
- The Unusual Origin of Knock Knock on PS4
- Companion Book Announced for Tom Clancy’s The Division August 28, 2015
- MGS V: The Phantom Pain Early Owner Addresses Top Three Criticism: Sparse Story, Empty World, Useless Lethal Weapons August 27, 2015
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture: 10 Tips for Exploring the Apocalypse