For a brief period of time, Google moved to a model where they were releasing updates to apps on a regular, set basis. More recently though Google seems to be more interested in releasing new features and functions on a more sporadic basis pretty much as ...
- Netflix Reveals Viewership Projections For Some Of Its Biggest TV Shows And Movies January 17, 2019
- New Captain Marvel Character Posters Introduce New And Returning MCU Characters January 16, 2019
- Elder Scrolls Online – Eswyer Expansion Announcement Cinematic Teaser January 15, 2019
- Steam Outlines Plan For Improvements In 2019 January 14, 2019
- Aquaman Crosses $1 Billion At The Box Office, But It’s Not The Biggest DC Movie In The US January 13, 2019