The upcoming System Shock remaster has surpassed its Kickstarter funding goal. As of July 9, funding stands at $ 905,396, clearing the $ 900,000 target. So far, more than 14,500 people have backed the campaign, which runs for another 18 days (via Game Inf ...
- New Captain Marvel Character Posters Introduce New And Returning MCU Characters January 16, 2019
- Elder Scrolls Online – Eswyer Expansion Announcement Cinematic Teaser January 15, 2019
- Steam Outlines Plan For Improvements In 2019 January 14, 2019
- Aquaman Crosses $1 Billion At The Box Office, But It’s Not The Biggest DC Movie In The US January 13, 2019
- Dead or Alive 6 Beta Available for PS Plus Subscribers