Google has announced some revisions to the way apps show up in the Google Play Store in an effort to push developers to give more attention to quality and to help users enjoy their apps more. In the announcement from Andrew Ahn, Product Manager with Goog ...
- Everything In The SNES Classic Edition Box And Original Comparison September 22, 2017
- AOTF Podcast #51: Xbox’s Trajectory, PUBG is Broken, and NBA 2K18 Microtransactions September 21, 2017
- FIFA 18 Launches Early With EA Access, Playable Right Now
- GS News Update: Toxic Overwatch Players On Xbox One Will Have Voice Chat Disabled September 20, 2017
- This Week’s PS4, PS3, And Vita Deals Revealed September 19, 2017