Google has announced some revisions to the way apps show up in the Google Play Store in an effort to push developers to give more attention to quality and to help users enjoy their apps more. In the announcement from Andrew Ahn, Product Manager with Goog ...
- Disney/Pixar’s John Lasseter Takes Leave Of Absence In Wake Of Sexual Harassment Allegations November 21, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Review: DC And The Watchmen Finally Meet November 20, 2017
- The Latest Fortnite Battle Royale Update Is All About Balance November 19, 2017
- Zelda Wins Game of the Year at 2017 Golden Joystick Awards
- Amazon Black Friday 2017 Deals Countdown: PC, PS4, Xbox One Bundles Discounted November 18, 2017