Qardio, the company behind smart gadgets like the QardioArm and QardioBase, has just kicked off some new features in their health tracking app to help you stay in shape. If you were looking for an excuse to ditch Fitbit, this might be it. The new app will ...
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy Adds Love Heart May 24, 2018
- Free Monster Hunter-Like RPG Dauntless Now Available On PC In Open Beta
- Tekken 7 Free DLC Coming Soon; Get An Early Look At The New Costume Sets May 23, 2018
- 15 Games That Were Considerably Better Than Expected May 22, 2018
- Epic Plans to Support Fortnite: Battle Royale eSports in a Big Way