Qardio, the company behind smart gadgets like the QardioArm and QardioBase, has just kicked off some new features in their health tracking app to help you stay in shape. If you were looking for an excuse to ditch Fitbit, this might be it. The new app will ...
- My Hero Academia Game, One’s Justice, DLC Characters Announced October 22, 2018
- AR+ Support Comes to Pokémon GO for Android
- Pokemon Go October 2018 Community Day Is Today: Start Time, Bonuses, And More October 21, 2018
- We’re Giving Away Virtual Tickets To BlizzCon 2018 For Free October 20, 2018
- Where Is Xur In Destiny 2? Exotics And Location Guide (Oct. 19-23) October 19, 2018