Japanese gaming giant Square Enix today reported earnings for the six-month period ended September 30, and the Final Fantasy company had a strong half-year. Square Enix pulled in ¥132 billion in sales, up 24.2 percent, while total profit was ¥17 billion ...
- Fortnite Updates Will Make Victory Less About The “Just Build lol” Strategy June 22, 2018
- The Coalition is dumping the “Of War” with Gears 5 June 21, 2018
- Pre-ordering Dragon Ball FighterZ On Switch Gets You A Rare SNES Game
- PUBG Mobile Update Out Now, Adds First-Person Mode And More June 20, 2018
- Pokemon Go July Community Day Details Announced, Features Squirtle June 19, 2018