Japanese gaming giant Square Enix today reported earnings for the six-month period ended September 30, and the Final Fantasy company had a strong half-year. Square Enix pulled in ¥132 billion in sales, up 24.2 percent, while total profit was ¥17 billion ...
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Launches Today September 18, 2018
- New Captain Marvel Poster Contains A Furry Easter Egg
- You Can Pay For Nintendo Switch Online With My Nintendo Gold Points September 17, 2018
- WWE Hell In A Cell 2018: Live Results And Updated Match Card September 16, 2018
- Takara Tomy’s Zoids Wild Switch Game Gets a Screenshot September 15, 2018