Japanese gaming giant Square Enix today reported earnings for the six-month period ended September 30, and the Final Fantasy company had a strong half-year. Square Enix pulled in ¥132 billion in sales, up 24.2 percent, while total profit was ¥17 billion ...
- “Ridiculously Exploitive” Loot Boxes Must Change, Lawmaker Says February 19, 2018
- Pokémon GO February Community Day Detailed
- Dragon Ball FighterZ and Deadly Premonition Devs Announce New Title, The Missing February 18, 2018
- Play Overwatch’s Lunar New Year Event For Free Right Now February 17, 2018
- Nintendo Switch Game Sale: Eshop Deals From Now Until Feb. 22 February 16, 2018