At the end of April, Verizon updated their prepaid offerings for customers who were not interested in committing to an ongoing service contract or who wanted to avoid a credit check. The big headline at the time was the inclusion of an $ 80 per month unli ...
- Castlevania Season 2 Is Happening On Netflix And Here’s When To Expect It January 19, 2018
- Patch 4.2 of Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Crossover with FFVI
- Big Final Fantasy 14 Update Coming This Month, Adds A Giant Death Claw Mount And More January 18, 2018
- Nintendo Switch’s New “Experience” Is A Bizarre DIY Game Called Nintendo Labo January 17, 2018
- Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Time, Milestones, Challenges, and Rewards January 16, 2018