At the end of April, Verizon updated their prepaid offerings for customers who were not interested in committing to an ongoing service contract or who wanted to avoid a credit check. The big headline at the time was the inclusion of an $ 80 per month unli ...
- Fortnite Updates Will Make Victory Less About The “Just Build lol” Strategy June 22, 2018
- The Coalition is dumping the “Of War” with Gears 5 June 21, 2018
- Pre-ordering Dragon Ball FighterZ On Switch Gets You A Rare SNES Game
- PUBG Mobile Update Out Now, Adds First-Person Mode And More June 20, 2018
- Pokemon Go July Community Day Details Announced, Features Squirtle June 19, 2018