At the end of April, Verizon updated their prepaid offerings for customers who were not interested in committing to an ongoing service contract or who wanted to avoid a credit check. The big headline at the time was the inclusion of an $ 80 per month unli ...
- Amazon Black Friday 2017 Deals Countdown: PC, PS4, Xbox One Bundles Discounted November 18, 2017
- New Ghost Recon: Wildlands Update For Ghost War Out Now, Here Are The Patch Notes November 17, 2017
- The 23 Most Insanely Messed Up Things That Happened On American Horror Story: Cult November 16, 2017
- PS4’s Doom VFR Included In New PSVR Bundle November 15, 2017
- GameStop Delays All-You-Can-Play Used Game Rental Program, PowerPass November 14, 2017