At the end of April, Verizon updated their prepaid offerings for customers who were not interested in committing to an ongoing service contract or who wanted to avoid a credit check. The big headline at the time was the inclusion of an $ 80 per month unli ...
- AOTF Podcast #51: Xbox’s Trajectory, PUBG is Broken, and NBA 2K18 Microtransactions September 21, 2017
- FIFA 18 Launches Early With EA Access, Playable Right Now
- GS News Update: Toxic Overwatch Players On Xbox One Will Have Voice Chat Disabled September 20, 2017
- This Week’s PS4, PS3, And Vita Deals Revealed September 19, 2017
- Square Enix Announces Left Alive for PS4 and Windows