John Legere and T-Mobile are in the midst of a video streaming crisis known as Binge On. While the plan was originally designed to let customers watch as much video as they want without it hitting their data allowances, there were some pretty big snags fo ...
- Activision’s New Patent Is Designed To Make You Want To Buy Microtransactions October 17, 2017
- Gearbox Is Hiring A Writer For What Is Likely Borderlands 3 October 16, 2017
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Update Out Now, Here Are The Patch Notes
- New Call Of Duty: WW2 Live-Action Trailer Gets The Squad Back Together In A Hot Tub October 15, 2017
- Resident Evil 6 Episode 10 – Resident Kinevil October 14, 2017