Facebook is betting big on augmented reality, something they feel will play a big part in the company's future. To help motivate developers, they've announced the new Camera Platform that will give developers the tools they need to create AR apps inside F ...
- Resident Evil 5 Episode 2 – Resident Kinevil April 28, 2017
- Fargo Season 3 Episode 1 and 2 Recap April 27, 2017
- Atlus Apologizes For Perceived Threat, Loosens Persona 5 Streaming Restrictions April 26, 2017
- Nintendo Switch Will Be Back In Stock On Friday At Toys ‘R Us For Mario Kart 8 Launch April 25, 2017
- Don’t Expect Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Until At Least 2018 April 24, 2017