Japanese gaming giant Square Enix today reported earnings for the six-month period ended September 30, and the Final Fantasy company had a strong half-year. Square Enix pulled in ¥132 billion in sales, up 24.2 percent, while total profit was ¥17 billion ...
- Mario Game Discounts Headline New My Nintendo Rewards December 12, 2017
- New DC Comics Movie Slate Leaves Out Some Big Names December 11, 2017
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s Champions’ Ballad DLC isn’t What I Wanted at all
- Uncharted Sales Reach Incredible New Heights December 10, 2017
- Papers, Please PS Vita Release Date Finally Confirmed December 9, 2017