It was last week that news broke about a massive vulnerability found in most modern processors. The vulnerability could allow hackers to read protected memory but is easily fixed by a software update with only a slight cost in performance. Google had actu ...
- James Gunn Fired: Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Director Is Out After Old Tweets Surface July 20, 2018
- Fortnite Challenge Locations: Basketball Court Hoops (Season 5, Week 2) July 19, 2018
- Comic-Con 2018: Bumblebee — Everything We Know So Far July 18, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day 2018: The Best PC Gaming Hardware Deals (US) July 17, 2018
- New Sonic Mania Plus Video Pokes Fun at Shooters, Loot Boxes, and More July 16, 2018