It was last week that news broke about a massive vulnerability found in most modern processors. The vulnerability could allow hackers to read protected memory but is easily fixed by a software update with only a slight cost in performance. Google had actu ...
- The Red Strings Club Review January 22, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Epic Skins Revealed, Get Your First Look Here January 21, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Guide: What You Need To Know To Know Make It Through The PS4 And Xbox One Beta January 20, 2018
- Castlevania Season 2 Is Happening On Netflix And Here’s When To Expect It January 19, 2018
- Patch 4.2 of Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Crossover with FFVI