A man is suing Project Fi for overcharging him for cellular data service. The lawsuit alleges that Project Fi tracks all data used by the handset, and charged him even when he was on Wi-Fi. Project Fi is Google’s MVNO that only works on certain devi ...
- Jordan Peele’s Us Movie: Ending Explained And All Your Questions Answered March 22, 2019
- Google Stadia: Phil Harrison Talks Data Caps, Pricing, And Exclusive Games March 21, 2019
- Stadia Pricing Model Already Decided, But Google Isn’t Sharing It Just Yet March 20, 2019
- Made In Abyss: Journey’s Dawn Official English Trailer March 19, 2019
- Devil May Cry 5 For $48, And More From This Massive Steam Game Spring Sale March 18, 2019