In the company’s latest earnings report released today, Microsoft noted increased gaming revenue and Xbox Live users for Q4 of the 2017 fiscal year. Gaming revenue increased 3% to $ 1.66 billion, mostly driven by software sales and services which of ...
- Resident Evil 6 Episode 5 – Resident Kinevil August 19, 2017
- Want a FFXII Spin-off with Fran & Balthier? Tell Square Enix
- PS4’s Final Fantasy Fighting Game Dissidia’s Release Date, Special Editions Announced August 18, 2017
- WWE 2K18 Roster Adds 46 Characters, New Screenshots Released August 17, 2017
- Crackdown 3 Delayed to Spring 2018 August 16, 2017