In the company’s latest earnings report released today, Microsoft noted increased gaming revenue and Xbox Live users for Q4 of the 2017 fiscal year. Gaming revenue increased 3% to $ 1.66 billion, mostly driven by software sales and services which of ...
- Play Overwatch’s Lunar New Year Event For Free Right Now February 17, 2018
- Nintendo Switch Game Sale: Eshop Deals From Now Until Feb. 22 February 16, 2018
- Scott Cawthon Teases More FNaF Games, Console Ports and Updates
- Pokemon Go Lunar New Year Event Going On Now For A Limited Time February 15, 2018
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 3 Battle Pass Will Be Sold For V-Bucks After All February 14, 2018