In the company’s latest earnings report released today, Microsoft noted increased gaming revenue and Xbox Live users for Q4 of the 2017 fiscal year. Gaming revenue increased 3% to $ 1.66 billion, mostly driven by software sales and services which of ...
- Pokemon Go July Community Day Details Announced, Features Squirtle June 19, 2018
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas is Bigger and Better than you Think June 18, 2018
- PSN Servers Down Right Now, Giving PS4 Users A Maintenance Notice
- The Scariest Possession Movies Ever Made Ranked June 17, 2018
- E3 2018’s Highs, Lows, And Biggest Games June 16, 2018