In the company’s latest earnings report released today, Microsoft noted increased gaming revenue and Xbox Live users for Q4 of the 2017 fiscal year. Gaming revenue increased 3% to $ 1.66 billion, mostly driven by software sales and services which of ...
- Destiny 2 PC Pre-Load Is Live October 18, 2017
- Activision’s New Patent Is Designed To Make You Want To Buy Microtransactions October 17, 2017
- Gearbox Is Hiring A Writer For What Is Likely Borderlands 3 October 16, 2017
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Update Out Now, Here Are The Patch Notes
- New Call Of Duty: WW2 Live-Action Trailer Gets The Squad Back Together In A Hot Tub October 15, 2017