In the company’s latest earnings report released today, Microsoft noted increased gaming revenue and Xbox Live users for Q4 of the 2017 fiscal year. Gaming revenue increased 3% to $ 1.66 billion, mostly driven by software sales and services which of ...
- Mario Game Discounts Headline New My Nintendo Rewards December 12, 2017
- New DC Comics Movie Slate Leaves Out Some Big Names December 11, 2017
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s Champions’ Ballad DLC isn’t What I Wanted at all
- Uncharted Sales Reach Incredible New Heights December 10, 2017
- Papers, Please PS Vita Release Date Finally Confirmed December 9, 2017