Remakes are a tricky business, especially for a game like Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap. Originally released on the Sega Master System in the console's waning days, the game didn't get a lot of attention in North America in the 80s, but it won over th ...
- AOTF Podcast #51: Xbox’s Trajectory, PUBG is Broken, and NBA 2K18 Microtransactions September 21, 2017
- FIFA 18 Launches Early With EA Access, Playable Right Now
- GS News Update: Toxic Overwatch Players On Xbox One Will Have Voice Chat Disabled September 20, 2017
- This Week’s PS4, PS3, And Vita Deals Revealed September 19, 2017
- Square Enix Announces Left Alive for PS4 and Windows