Epic Games has announced that its Battle Royale game, Fortnite, will be updated to support "cross-play, cross-progression, and cross-purchase" between the Xbox One, PC, Mac, and iOS versions of the game. Furthermore, support for these features will be add ...
- Fortnite Updates Will Make Victory Less About The “Just Build lol” Strategy June 22, 2018
- The Coalition is dumping the “Of War” with Gears 5 June 21, 2018
- Pre-ordering Dragon Ball FighterZ On Switch Gets You A Rare SNES Game
- PUBG Mobile Update Out Now, Adds First-Person Mode And More June 20, 2018
- Pokemon Go July Community Day Details Announced, Features Squirtle June 19, 2018