A man is suing Project Fi for overcharging him for cellular data service. The lawsuit alleges that Project Fi tracks all data used by the handset, and charged him even when he was on Wi-Fi. Project Fi is Google’s MVNO that only works on certain devi ...
- Made In Abyss: Journey’s Dawn Official English Trailer March 19, 2019
- Devil May Cry 5 For $48, And More From This Massive Steam Game Spring Sale March 18, 2019
- Pet Sematary Review: A Terrifying And Twisted Dark Comedy March 17, 2019
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Part 9 – Resident Kinevil March 16, 2019
- After Avengers Endgame: Here’s What We Know About The Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Future March 15, 2019