A man is suing Project Fi for overcharging him for cellular data service. The lawsuit alleges that Project Fi tracks all data used by the handset, and charged him even when he was on Wi-Fi. Project Fi is Google’s MVNO that only works on certain devi ...
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – Where Is Xur? (Jan 18 – Jan 22) January 18, 2019
- Netflix Reveals Viewership Projections For Some Of Its Biggest TV Shows And Movies January 17, 2019
- New Captain Marvel Character Posters Introduce New And Returning MCU Characters January 16, 2019
- Elder Scrolls Online – Eswyer Expansion Announcement Cinematic Teaser January 15, 2019
- Steam Outlines Plan For Improvements In 2019 January 14, 2019