At IFA 2017, Huawei announced the next generation in their series of Kirin processors used in mobile devices, the Kirin 970. According to Huawei, the Kirin 970 is infused with AI technology on-board. In his speech revealing the new chip, Huawei CEO Richar ...
- WWE 2K18 Review Roundup October 19, 2017
- Destiny 2 PC Pre-Load Is Live October 18, 2017
- Activision’s New Patent Is Designed To Make You Want To Buy Microtransactions October 17, 2017
- Gearbox Is Hiring A Writer For What Is Likely Borderlands 3 October 16, 2017
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Update Out Now, Here Are The Patch Notes