At IFA 2017, Huawei announced the next generation in their series of Kirin processors used in mobile devices, the Kirin 970. According to Huawei, the Kirin 970 is infused with AI technology on-board. In his speech revealing the new chip, Huawei CEO Richar ...
- Fortnite Updates Will Make Victory Less About The “Just Build lol” Strategy June 22, 2018
- The Coalition is dumping the “Of War” with Gears 5 June 21, 2018
- Pre-ordering Dragon Ball FighterZ On Switch Gets You A Rare SNES Game
- PUBG Mobile Update Out Now, Adds First-Person Mode And More June 20, 2018
- Pokemon Go July Community Day Details Announced, Features Squirtle June 19, 2018