A new report by Strategy Analytics, via Gamesindustry.biz, states that the PS4 will be the dominant console in this generation at least until 2018. The estimated sales for the PS4 total about 80 million units, while the Xbox One is estimated to sell only ...
- Gears 5 Dares To Be Different September 8, 2019
- World Of Warcraft: Classic vs. Battle For Azeroth Graphics Comparison September 7, 2019
- Game Release Dates In September 2019: PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, And PC September 6, 2019
- Sony Boss Weighs In On Spider-Man’s Marvel Future September 5, 2019
- Nintendo Direct: One Of The Most Beloved Star Wars Games Is Coming To Switch September 4, 2019