Good things come to those who wait.
Some things are worth waiting for. A decent pint of Guinness, filled halfway before being left to settle, then topped up. Liquid perfection. This week’s podcast, too, is worth waiting until the end of the week for. But above all, Metal Gear Solid 5, while a long time coming, is a game that’s properly worth the wait, and Alex, Rory and Gav discuss why.
The crew also talks about the finale of Hannibal, the pros and cons of a McDonalds all-day breakfast and you lot share your cinema horror stories.
So without further ado, give your ears and eyes a treat and let’s go!
(right click to save)
And don’t forget you can check out (almost) all the previous episodes on iTunes. And hey, why not subscribe while you’re there?
New to the IGN UK Podcast? Catch up on the last five episodes:
- IGN UK Podcast #295: Why Until Dawn Is Cinematic Horror at Its Best
- IGN UK Podcast #294: What Next For First-Person Shooters?
- IGN UK Podcast #293: When Recasting Goes Right… And Wrong
- IGN UK Podcast #292: 8 Best Things We Saw at Gamescom
- IGN UK Podcast #291: The 9 Games We Want to Play at Gamescom
- IGN UK Podcast #290: Split’s The Difference
Luke Karmali is IGN’s UK News Editor. You too can revel in mediocrity by following him on Twitter.