The Aussie team talks Bloodborne, GTA V for PC, Furious 7, Full House reunions, zombie survival strategies and more.
This week an Aussie judge decided that anyone caught pirating Dallas Buyer’s Club could potentially be fined up to $ 9,000. The good news is that no one is going to fine you for pirating this week’s episode of the Pubcast, in fact we openly encourage it. Please upload this thing to Napster immediately! Or you know, whichever pirating software kids use these days.
- Lucy is still enjoying her 50 Shades of Grey-esque affair with Bloodborne.
- Luke details the detail witnessed in his hands on with GTA V for PC in glorious 4K resolution.
- Tristan is enjoying Xenoblade Chronicles 3D despite it seemingly having a resolution of considerable less than 4K. (More like a resolution of “okay”, am I right?)
- Hot damn, Luke sure loves killing cartoon Nazis in Wolfenstein: The New Order.
- What kind of sicko wants to have sex with a car? The team discusses after the launch of sicko car sex simulator, Stick Shift.
- Ernie Hudson and Rene Russo are apparently still alive.
- Don Mattrick leaves Zynga and we reveal where he’ll end up next.
- Plus Full House, The Muppets, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Furious 7 and the Grand Theft Auto mini-series, plus much more!