Don’t Miss These Android Stories: March 27, 2015
The week has finally come to an end. It was a solid week, topped off with pre-orders going up for the Galaxy S6 and One M9. Did you go out and pre-order yours? On top of the flagship happenings, it was announced that HTC’s top designer has exited the company, the LG G4 may not feature a metal build, and Cyanogen’s CEO continues to say crazy things about Google.
If that isn’t enough for you, Google’s Eric Schmidt declares Google Glass is not dead (so stop saying that), OnePlus didn’t meet its OxygenOS release deadline, and AT&T rolled out Lollipop for the Galaxy Note 4.
To catch up on the best Android news of the past week, we have a collection of stories for you below.
- HTC One M9 and Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge pre-orders are now live.
- HTC’s lead designer exits the company.
- HTC preps One M9 Plus announcement for April 8.
- Photos show off reported G4 Note, but we aren’t so sure.
- Google Fiber gets announced for Salt Lake City.
- Eric Schmidt says Google Glass is not dead.
- The LG G4 may not feature metal after all.
- Root method for DROID Turbo released for $ 20.
- Cyanogen gets more funding, continues to hate on Google.
- Google may soon release a way for you to pay your bills through Gmail.
- OnePlus apologizes for not meeting deadline to release OxygenOS.
- AT&T rolled out Lollipop to the Galaxy Note 4.
Have a fun filled weekend, folks!